I have had mentoring myself with so many different photographers who specialise in all different areas. From studio, lighting, newborns to fine art and wedding. I have taken a little bit from each of them and it has helped me develop my own style and way of working.
I have gained experience and knowledge through running my own very successful photography business over the last seven years. Making many mistakes along the way! But that is how I have learnt. Most definitely the hard way. I can cut this out for you and step ladder you to the top of your game.
I have also had many hours of training with marketing specialists, social media specialists and much more. Winning my SBS award with Theo Paphitis in February 2020 was a huge highlight of my success as a business woman as well as a photographer.
– Getting started with your photography journey
– Targeting your audience
– Using social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, TikTok)
– Branding and marketing
– Shooting with natural and available light
– Premier Pro
– Documentary shoots
– Running a business
1-2-1 MentoringIn person, or virtual
- Book an hour first to see if I am the mentor for you. Then perhaps an hour a month, or a block of 5 hours. What ever suits your needs.
- Choose what area(s) you would like to focus on. We can create a bespoke training plan for you
- Training to be held at my home in Kent TN30 6DS (or virtually)
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Refreshments included