My first and only wedding of 2020, Corona was never going to interrupt this couples plans! They managed to choose their wedding date just a few days after the government relaxed their wedding restrictions…….YAY!
Though Corona restrictions were in full swing, you never really would have known. I wore PPE all day, as did the other suppliers. The guests were limited to a small number and stuck to their family bubbles. The venue were fabulous and ensured everyone was safe and that things ran smoothly.
Sophie & Jack, what a beautiful looking couple! They are such a wonderful pair. I have met them a few times before for their family photos. Their connection and love is always so beautiful to capture, so when Sophie asked if I would be willing to document their celebrations mid pandemic…..of corse I said yes!
Lovely to meet some local suppliers!
- Flowers – https://seerosefloraldesign.com/
- Wedding Dress – https://www.loveinlacebridal.co.uk/
- Cake (just wow) – https://thecakewitch.co.uk/
- Hair by – https://www.beyouweddings.co.uk/
- Invites & Sign by – https://www.instagram.com/ribbonsnwren/
- Nails by – https://www.instagram.com/nails_by_v_100/
- Florence’s Tiara – https://www.instagram.com/misskayseamstress/
- Balloons – https://www.thinkbubbleparty.co.uk/contact-us/